Senior housings or senior livings are of many types. The major of them are Age-restricted communities, Nursing Homes, Retirement Community, Retirement Homes and Assisted Living Facilities. We’ll have a brief look at all of them and then discuss some of the Assisted Living Facilities in Denver.
Age restricted communities are residential areas that limits at least 80% of the total residency to individuals who are over a specific age. These communities are helpful for people who would like to live without too many children around.
A nursing home is for people who need regular and high-level medical care 24/7. Nursing homes have professionally licensed nurses as staff, and the staffs are available 24 hours a day. Nursing homes are available for short-terms as well as long-terms. Medication care is to be provided by the staff at nursing homes.
Commonly known as the old-age home, the Retirement Home is a multi-level residence meant for seniors only. Each person is allotted a room or apartment. Meals are mostly served in the dining halls with everyone gathered there. Retirement communities differ from nursing homes in the level of medical of care offered.
Retirement communities are generally meant for those senior citizens who can take care of themselves. However, they are provided recreational facilities, and housekeeping services from the community management.
Assisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Facilities (ALF) is housing facilities who are disabled or can’t live independently. These services have been common in the US. Assistance of all types is provided, ranging from bathing and washing to meals and medication care.
There are hundreds of Assisted Living Facilities in Denver. Some of the mentionable services are listed below.
Assisted Living Facilities with Stacy’s Helping Hand in Denver
- Stacy Helping Hand (www.stacyshelpinghand.com) helps you choose the perfect assisted living facilities in Denver.
- Sunrise Assisted Living Facilities at Cherry Creek – (Address is Denver, CO 802446) the ALF is located near Downtown Denver. Provides medication care, memory-loss patient care and other facilities
- Sunrise ALF at Pinehurst – (Denver, CO 80236) the community is established in a very peaceful residential neighbourhood.
- Serenity House ALF at Carter Circle – (Denver, Co 80222) the community provides more personalization to each individual. Specialized in senior care and Alzheimer patients.
- Atria Inn ALF at Lakewood – (Lakewood – CO 80226) the atria inn ALF is situated in a residential neighbourhood of Denver. Offering a warm and comfortable environment for all the residents, it has a good reputation in the area.
The Verandas ALF at Wheat Ridge – (Wheat Ridge, CO 80033) Located in the green and peaceful neighbourhood, they specialize in caring for the senior residents.